Famous ‘Tahidi High’ actor Omosh is a happy man after well-wishers chaired by Jalang’o came to his rescue and raised over 1 million shillings.
Kiss 100 presenter and fellow thespian Jalang’o shared a detailed statement of all the pledges he had already received totalling Sh1, 050, 000, plus Sh20K shopping voucher, free bed, seats and a TV.
Hii story ya Omosh Nataka tumalize mapema on Tuesday… I have a few friends that have promised me that all will be fine.
1. My guys from @safvicfurnitureenterprises are giving me a bed, seats and a Tv table
2. My Guys from @quickmartkenya are giving me a 20k shopping voucher for him and his family
3. Incoming senator Tranzoia county @allanchesang is giving me 100K
4. My able chairman @jamal_rohosafi is also giving me 100k
5. Omosh ako na madeni rent yake watu wa @mwananchi_creditltd wamesema they will clear that is 100k
6. I called my brother @joho_001 akasema from that 1million for 1 million followers atatoa 100k
7. My team from Chandaria led by my boss @darshanchandaria amesema 100k yake nichukue kesho jioni
8. The real boss himself who made us who we are Ww…Waruru wachira! Boss himself has promised me another 100k
7. Team Miale @mialle72 have said that 50k will not be bad
8. #JengaNaAlexNaJalas @alex_na_jalas 50k
9. My guy called Titan from @jamexexpress has promised me 50k
10. The best sauce in town @kensauceofficial wamesema 100k is fine!
11. @trippygotours Nakujia 50k kesho
12. My guys from the best biscuit @yegobakers wamesema kesho nipitie nichukue 50k haraka saana
……KEEP THEM COMING!!
PAYBILL NUMBER COMING UP!!
This comes just days after Omosh’s heartbreaking news made rounds on social media. In a candid, the renown actor revealed how he was being kicked out of his home due to rent arrears totalling to ksh. 100,000.
“Life has been so difficult. I cannot provide meals for my family. My children are even wondering what has become of me…There is nothing as hard as waking up every morning and there is nowhere I am going. You see people going to work and coming back and you have nowhere to go. It is very painful,” said Omosh.