Anyone who starts a blog does so to share valuable information with their audience. There are many factors that make any blog a hit, and content is perhaps the most important. If the blog shares relevant, interesting, and enjoyable articles they are halfway to being a success.
Lifestyle blogs are mostly helpful for the tips and hacks you gain and hopefully apply in your day to day life. The topics are usually diverse and may include: beauty, skincare, relationships, fashion, food, fitness, grooming, productivity, mental health, travel, and much more.
Here are some Kenyan blogs and websites that are regularly updated with amazing lifestyle content that should definitely be part of your regular reading.
- Capital Lifestyle: beautifully curated lifestyle features, decor tips, relationship advice … there’s all that in there and more.
- Daily Nation: Life and Style: lifestyle articles and opinion pieces from Kenya’s experienced columnists that you will enjoy and learn from.
- Discovering Kenya: art and yoga content from experts.
- KBC Lifestyle; easy to read and informative articles on a number of topics.
- KenyanVibe (Yes we are in our own list).
- Femme Hub: keep up with corporate, tech as well as lifestyle news written for women by women.
- Hapa Kenya Life: Career, education and information that will make your life easy in so many ways.
- Potentash: exciting and juicy personal experience stories and much more.
- Pulse Live Lifestyle: quality lifestyle news from the latest international studies, quizzes and more.
- This is Essential; a well presented to guide you through career, motherhood, decor and beauty.
- Vibe Yetu: a cool mix of content for young Kenyan men and women.
- Zeda Magazine: a lifestyle magazine for the youthful, fun and fierce African woman.